[podcast src=”https://html5-player.libsyn.com/embed/episode/id/7647680/height/90/theme/custom/autoplay/no/autonext/no/thumbnail/yes/preload/no/no_addthis/no/direction/forward/render-playlist/no/custom-color/910505/” height=”90″ width=”100%” placement=”top” theme=”custom”]
Welcome to Marriage Talk Ministries! We’re thrilled to have you as part of our listening family.
THIS WEEK’S FOCUS: Repairing the relationship after trust is broken – continues our 5-week series on recovering from a traumatic event in your marriage. How do couples regain trust after a devastating trauma? This series was inspired by a listener letter describing his affair that also included a pregnancy. The issue of rebuilding trust is paramount to healing the marriage. Can it be done? How?
- We now have a 24/7 Listener Hotline where you can share your comments, questions, or issues. Feel free to call 989-787-0193 at any time to leave a message!
- ALL NEW at MarriageTalk.org – we are offering additional written teaching from Terry Lodico. Each topic we explore on the podcast now has follow up notes and content you can download for free
- We do want to hear from you! Our email is: MarriageTalkMin@gmail.com
- We would also appreciate your support of the podcast with a monthly gift via Patreon.
- Please SHARE the link to Marriage Talk with someone you know and help us grow the audience each week!
We look forward to growing the ministry and hope to hear from you with comments/questions about the program!