[podcast src=”https://html5-player.libsyn.com/embed/episode/id/7370282/height/90/theme/custom/autoplay/no/autonext/no/thumbnail/yes/preload/no/no_addthis/no/direction/forward/render-playlist/no/custom-color/910505/” height=”90″ width=”100%” placement=”top” theme=”custom”]
Welcome to Marriage Talk Ministries! We’re thrilled to have you as part of our listening family.
THIS WEEK’S FOCUS: Managing Regret – continuing our series on recovering from a traumatic event in your marriage, the issue of managing regret and shame is vital to the healing process.
- We now have a 24/7 Listener Hotline where you can share your comments, questions, or issues. Feel free to call 989-787-0193 at any time to leave a message!
- ALL NEW on our website – MarriageTalk.org – we are offering additional written teaching from Terry Lodico. Each topic we explore on the podcast now has follow up notes and content you can download for free
- We do want to hear from you! Our email is: MarriageTalkMin@gmail.com
- We would also appreciate your support of the podcast with a monthly gift via Patreon.
- Please SHARE the link to Marriage Talk with someone you know and help us grow the audience each week!
We look forward to growing the ministry and hope to hear from you with comments/questions about the program!