Welcome to Marriage Talk Episode 96! Today, we welcome Sandy Lodico as a new co-host on the program. Terry and Sandy have worked together at Covenant Counseling for 20+ years, sharing their counseling and therapy wisdom with people from all walks of life.
Today, we discuss the best ways to deal with the reality of life, marriage, career, etc when it doesn’t live up to the dreams you had. When things go poorly, what happens next?
Listen, learn, and please SHARE the link to the podcast with others!
- We now have a 24/7 Listener Hotline where you can share your comments, questions, or issues. Feel free to call 989-787-0193 at any time to leave a message!
- ALL NEW at MarriageTalk.org – we are offering additional written teaching from Terry Lodico. Each topic we explore on the podcast now has follow up notes and content you can download for free
- We do want to hear from you! Our email is: MarriageTalkMin@gmail.com
- We would appreciate your support of the podcast with a monthly gift via Patreon.
- Please SHARE the link to Marriage Talk with someone you know and help us grow the audience each week!